Monday, September 22, 2008

Things are starting to feel real!

It was so hard to fall asleep last night! I couldn't stop thinking about how close the wedding is and I am just so excited for my shower this weekend. It is feeling more real by the day and I just can't stop smiling!! My shower is this weekend which is leaving me even more excited!

On another note, this weekend I went to Carmen from Studio By Carmen's studio for a boudoir pic session. I had the most deliciousss cupcakes from Sugar Girl Bakeshop. We had the Havana Nights which were delicious cupcakes with Guava in the middle and a yummy cream cheese frosting! I highly recommend them for anyone who is in need of a tasty treat for an upcoming event. I plan on ordering some for my bridesmaid's and I on the day of to enjoy while getting ready!

I have been so busy with last minute details (only 2 months to go!) but I just wanted to check in. I will be sure to post pictures of my shower as soon as I have some. Carmen will be photographing it so I am oh so excited!

I leave you all with a trailer from the flick we caught last night, My Best Friends Girl. Go watch it if you haven't! It was super funny!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats for things starting to feel real! How exciting. November brides rock! Congrats on the bpics! You better post some G-rated ones!