Monday, September 8, 2008

*First Fitting*

The moment I have been waiting for is here! I was finally able to meet with "her" again & I am in LOVE! I also took my undergarments with me to try on the gown as well as my shoes and couldnt be happier.

After a long and hard search on what to wear for my day I decided on this bustier. Its by Jezebel which is sold at Macys. If anyone is looking for something like this, I highly recommend this bustier. It is super soft and has great support and fits true to size.


These are the shoes I finally decided on. I originally wanted a pair of Stuart Weitzmans but they were dyeable which I found was a big pain to get done. Luckily for me I found these Caparros for onloy 19.99 with free shipping on ebay!! They fit great and gotta love the bling ;)
And finally, here I am in my gown!! I cant wait to go for final fitting in October so I can take her home with me!! Only 80 more days!!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful!!!!

Mango Gal said...

Your gown looks gorgeous! Congrats girly!